- KT gets busy with IoT, LTE-M and 5G 4 March 2015 | 11:29 am
- SK Telecom CTO says the operator wants to be the front runner in 5G 3 March 2015 | 7:43 pm
- AT&T says it is on track with SDN 2020 plan 3 March 2015 | 5:31 pm
- Google’s floating cellular network and MVNO expected 3 March 2015 | 4:42 pm
- Roaming bundles putting operator revenues at risk – report 3 March 2015 | 11:16 am
Exploring the future for IMS; RCS, VoLTE and Real Time Web Communication
Informa are very pleased to announce the opening of the IMS World Forum 2015. We are currently pulling the agenda together and would love to hear your input on topics and themes for the show. We will be looking to address a number of themes
- SDN & NFV
There have been an increasing number of end-to-end IMS core solutions being adopted, delivering converged solutions from a single common platform, enabling some fantastic next-gen services such as VoLTE to begin to proliferate. 2015 will prove to be a pinnacle year – a gradual build up of many, many months of deliberation and testing to finally getting these services onto live networks.
We hope to speak to as many of you as possible – we would be very interested in hearing how your own solutions and roll-outs are currently being adopted, planned and then implemented over the next 12/18 months.
Feel free to contact me email@example.com to discuss your plans
- Find out the role that WebRTC is playing in IMS based networks
- See the latest roll outs of VoLTE
- Understand VoLTE and RCS convergent platforms
- Hear the latest views from Telco trials on functional and architectural aspects on WebRTC
- Join in the discussion in a wide range of panel discussions
- Analyse the recent deployments in RCS as a mass market service
- Learn best practice for partnering and working with application developers
- Address complexity concerns surrounding current IMS architectures
- Hear how best to position IMS technology as an enabler for enhanced services
- Find out the latest developments in operating IMS via the cloud
- Discover how best to facilitate interoperability with OTT players
This highly focused workshop will bring together deep technical and deep business thought leadership on WebRTC with Alan Quayle, providing attendees with a unique independent workshop.
Providing a deep-dive quantified analysis of the WebRTC status, enabling attendees to understand what is likely to emerge over the next 18 months to 2 years, in this complex rapidly emerging ecosystem and what it will mean to their business.
Martin Geddes from the Hypervoice Consortium will lead this workshop. This half day training will show you the drivers in value-added voice services and can demonstrate operator experience of voice service innovation. Further case studies will review emerging opportunity areas in Call recording, next-generation conferencing, enterprise social voice and call tracking.
Following last year's success, the IMS awards will once again recognise achievements made by those in the IMS industry. Entries will be accepted from the 28th January – 15th March when our judging panel will receive and begin to review the submissions.
Great opportunity for networkingOP, Huawei
Great event for IMS and RCS futureEK, Huawei
The event for everyone that is involved with IMS, either from business or from technological perspectivePS, KPN
Great investment of time in brainstorming with industry peers and broadening your own viewsKS, Etisalat
Excellent conference to keep up to date with what is happening in the world of IMSTN, TNO
Excellent conference, with the right balance between technical depth and broad perspectiveSM, Videotron
A very interesting event with good presentationsBR, Telenor Norge AS
It is a good chance of networking in the industryHR, SK Telecom
The best IMS gatheringMV, IMS & NGN Forum
Good panel of presentations (from operators to 3rd party developer), interesting subjectsPC, Bouygues Telecom