- BRICs drive solid iPhone Q2 for Apple 23 July 2014 | 10:21 am
- Cisco invests $30m in IoT centre in Barcelona 23 July 2014 | 9:00 am
- Huawei invests in UK chip firm 23 July 2014 | 6:44 am
- India proposes spectrum sharing rules 22 July 2014 | 10:35 am
- Yahoo snaps up Flurry to boost mobile play 22 July 2014 | 9:58 am
Exploring the future for IMS; RCS, VoLTE and Real Time Web Communication
Thank you to everyone who attended IMS World Forum 2014 - we are now in the the process of compiling our 2015 show, we hope to see you at the event.
Informa Telecoms & Media are delighted to announce the 11th IMS World Forum – the only dedicated global IMS event in the market. 2013/14 has given us more commercial launches of VoLTE and RCS services across a number of markets and has proved to be a very exciting time for everyone in the industry.
This year we aim to show dedicated case studies on VoLTE and RCS services currently operating and launches planned in the near future. We will also be giving a heavy focus on new developments in WebRTC and operations in virtualisation of the IMS core. We also will have two incredibly exciting workshops that will be focussing on innovations in WebRTC and Hypervoice technologies. This event as ever gives the best opportunity to network with the entire IMS industry and discuss the significant steps we have seen taken and how we can maintain this momentum.
Join us in April in Barcelona and hear how the industry views the future role that IMS will play in the evolution to all IP networks and how services can be used to drive the business case for IMS. Pre register today to secure your place.
- Find out the role that WebRTC is playing in IMS based networks
- See the latest roll outs of VoLTE
- Understand VoLTE and RCS convergent platforms
- Hear the latest views from Telco trials on functional and architectural aspects on WebRTC
- Join in the discussion in a wide range of panel discussions
- Analyse the recent deployments in RCS as a mass market service
- Learn best practice for partnering and working with application developers
- Address complexity concerns surrounding current IMS architectures
- Hear how best to position IMS technology as an enabler for enhanced services
- Find out the latest developments in operating IMS via the cloud
- Discover how best to facilitate interoperability with OTT players
This highly focused workshop will bring together deep technical and deep business thought leadership on WebRTC with Alan Quayle, providing attendees with a unique independent workshop.
Providing a deep-dive quantified analysis of the WebRTC status, enabling attendees to understand what is likely to emerge over the next 18 months to 2 years, in this complex rapidly emerging ecosystem and what it will mean to their business.
Martin Geddes from the Hypervoice Consortium will lead this workshop. This half day training will show you the drivers in value-added voice services and can demonstrate operator experience of voice service innovation. Further case studies will review emerging opportunity areas in Call recording, next-generation conferencing, enterprise social voice and call tracking.
Following last year's success, the IMS awards will once again recognise achievements made by those in the IMS industry. Entries will be accepted from the 28th January – 15th March when our judging panel will receive and begin to review the submissions.
Great opportunity for networkingOP, Huawei
Great event for IMS and RCS futureEK, Huawei
The event for everyone that is involved with IMS, either from business or from technological perspectivePS, KPN
Great investment of time in brainstorming with industry peers and broadening your own viewsKS, Etisalat
Excellent conference to keep up to date with what is happening in the world of IMSTN, TNO
Excellent conference, with the right balance between technical depth and broad perspectiveSM, Videotron
A very interesting event with good presentationsBR, Telenor Norge AS
It is a good chance of networking in the industryHR, SK Telecom
The best IMS gatheringMV, IMS & NGN Forum
Good panel of presentations (from operators to 3rd party developer), interesting subjectsPC, Bouygues Telecom