- CommunicAsia: Telstra claims Asian CSPs being duped by industry myths 18 June 2013 | 3:07 pm
- Tilgin scores Scandi FTTH order 18 June 2013 | 3:05 pm
- Sprint files suit to block Dish Clearwire acquisition 18 June 2013 | 1:46 pm
- Vipnet Croatia taps Neostratus for public cloud 18 June 2013 | 1:43 pm
- Liberty Global counters Vodafone’s Kabel Deutschland bid 18 June 2013 | 9:47 am
Exploring the future for IMS; RCS, VoLTE and Real Time Web Communication
Informa Telecoms & Media are delighted to announce the 10th anniversary year of the IMS World Forum – the only dedicated global IMS event in the market. With more commercial launches of VoLTE and RCS services set to hit the market in 2013 , the IMS World Forum will once again address all of the most pertinent issues facing the industry, including Cloud services, WebRTC, Application Development, the OTT challenge, Voice over LTE, Rich Communication Services, and Fixed Mobile Convergence. This event offers a prime opportunity to network with the entire IMS industry and to discuss the significant steps made by the market along with analysing what needs to be done to maintain this momentum.
Join us in April in Barcelona and hear how the industry views the future role that IMS will play in the evolution to all IP networks and how services can be used to drive the business case for IMS. Pre register today to secure your place.
- Find out the future role that WebRTC will play in IMS based networks
- Hear the latest views of the market in the live IMS World Forum industry survey
- Discover where the current opportunities are around IMS and Cloud Computing
- Join intimate roundtable analyst breakfast briefings to deepen your understanding
- Analyse the future for RCS as a mass market service
- Learn best practice for partnering and working with application developers
- Address complexity concerns surrounding current IMS architectures
- Hear how best to position IMS technology as an enabler for enhanced services
- Find out the overall impact of FMC on the network and how the architecture needs to be evolved
- Discover how best to facilitate interoperability with OTT players
This highly focused workshop will bring together deep technical and deep business thought leadership on WebRTC with Jose de Castro and Alan Quayle, providing attendees with a unique independent workshop.
Providing a deep-dive quantified analysis of the WebRTC status, enabling attendees to understand what is likely to emerge over the next 18 months to 2 years, in this complex rapidly emerging ecosystem and what it will mean to their business.
Providing attendees with a series of WebRTC demonstrations, to share their experiences on implementing WebRTC, and provide ample networking opportunities at the end of the workshop to discuss and consolidate what has been learned through the day.
Following the success of last year’s launch, the IMS awards will once again recognise achievements made by those in the IMS industry. Entries will be accepted from the 21st January-8th March when our judging panel will receive and begin to review the submissions. The award winners will be announced at the end of the keynote plenary sessions on Wednesday 24th April.
Great opportunity for networkingOP, Huawei
Great event for IMS and RCS futureEK, Huawei
The event for everyone that is involved with IMS, either from business or from technological perspectivePS, KPN
Great investment of time in brainstorming with industry peers and broadening your own viewsKS, Etisalat
Excellent conference to keep up to date with what is happening in the world of IMSTN, TNO
Excellent conference, with the right balance between technical depth and broad perspectiveSM, Videotron
A very interesting event with good presentationsBR, Telenor Norge AS
It is a good chance of networking in the industryHR, SK Telecom
The best IMS gatheringMV, IMS & NGN Forum
Good panel of presentations (from operators to 3rd party developer), interesting subjectsPC, Bouygues Telecom